Hario V60 Filter
Hario V60 Filter
Ethically sourced beans from
A staple for anyone looking to try a new way of brewing coffee, the V60 Filter from Hario is the best in the business.
Take your cup of coffee to the next level. From a single cup to a small pot, prepare and brew your morning coffee manually in only 2 to 3 minutes. The V60 brings out distinctive coffee aromas and rich aftertastes.
Let us help!
Which grind should I pick?
This depends on how what you're using to brew your coffee.
• Got a bean-to-cup machine or want to grind at home? Choose Roasted Beans.
• Brewing with a cafetière or French Press? Choose Cafetière.
• Using a pour-over filter or Aeropress? Choose Filter/Aeropress.
• Making espresso with a Moka pot or something else? Choose Moka Pot/Espresso.
When will my coffee arrive?
We use Royal Mail to deliver all of our orders, and you can choose from 24 or 48 hour delivery.
Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day. You can find out more here.
How do I listen to the Spotify playlist?
Easy! You can listen to the playlist in four simple steps:
• Grab your phone and open the Spotify app.
• Tap the search button, and look for a camera icon in the search bar.
• Tap the camera icon and point the camera at the code on the top of your Brink Coffee bag.
• Your playlist should appear! Hit shuffle and take a sip.
What should I do with my packaging and coffee grounds?
Once you've enjoyed your , you can recycle your bag in your normal household recycling bin. Don't chuck it in the bin!
There's a whole bunch of uses for your used grounds which you can read about over on our Sustainability page, but you can put them with food waste to decompose, or in your normal household waste.
How does Brink Refill work?
Brink Refill is our subscription service, allowing you to set up a recurring delivery of coffee on a schedule that works for you.
Simply choose the Brink Refill option at the top of this page, select your size and grind, and checkout as normal.
You'll be billed today for the first order, and then you'll automatically be billed on the schedule you set, and your Brink will be with you shortly after!
Find out more here.