Skip to content
Brewing Guide - Moka Pot
Brink’s Brewing Guide for making coffee with a Moka Pot, also known as a stovetop brewer.
1) Boil your kettle and leave it to rest for a minute or two.
2) Fill the bottom chamber of your Moka Pot - to just below the valve - with the recently boiled water.
3) Fill the Moka Pot’s coffee chamber with ground Brink. Level it off, but don’t push it down. Put the coffee chamber back into the Moka Pot.
4) Being careful to not burn yourself - use a teatowel or something else to protect your hands - screw the top and bottom of the Moka Pot back together.
5) Put the Moka Pot on the hob, on a high heat.
6) When you can hear the coffee make a bubbling noise, turn the hob down. The pressure will push the water through, and brew your coffee. Serve in your favourite mug, with a Brink playlist.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.