Skip to content
Brewing Guide - Cafetière
Brink’s Brewing Guide for making coffee with a cafetière, also known as a French press.
Want to get started? We've got everything you need in our Cafetière Starter Kit.
1) Boil your kettle and leave it to rest for a minute or two.
2) Add your ground Brink into the cafetière. One scoop - or three tablespoons - for every cup you’d like to brew.
3) Fill your cafetière with the recently boiled water, nearly to the top, but not quite.
4) Stir the coffee a few times, making sure the grounds are fully submerged.
5) Put the lid on (but don’t plunge yet!) and wait for 5 minutes.
6) Slowly push the cafetière filter down. Serve in your favourite mug, with a Brink playlist.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.